The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

Never know when you'll need light more lights... sheesh.

Some people are just stupid.

Sorry...too soon? (Maybe I'll change my mind when I actually see one in person...but not yet)

Reactions: KCNoDots
Not sure how I feel about it in the 4 door. I saw a 2 door rendition and it was pretty sharp.

Shortening the wheelbase definitely couldn’t hurt how it looks.

Those things are ass ugly IMHO. I seriously can't stand the way they look.

I’m right there with you! 🤮

When they first started talking about building these things, I entertained the idea that these things actually may be cool. NOPE! It looks like one of the engineers might have actually had their kid draw up his idea of a Jeep pickup!

...and my apologies...I know it’s supposed to be a JKU thread.

Reactions: Chris
https://instagram.com/roadrunnersnj?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=11277ltumhgni

I’ve been meaning to share this page with you guys. Not only do they molest JKUs, but they used to boast about their “custom jobs” when everything they do is literally bolt on parts. Their bio no longer says custom off-road work so I’m guessing they got a lot of grief over it 😂 Scroll through and take a look at some of their “projects!”

• Haha
Ugh... I know I shouldn't be making fun of other peoples vehicles because it's their personal taste.

I'm sorry though, the inner child in me just can't resist. If it was a Honda or a Subaru I wouldn't even bat an eye, I would expect it.

But pimping out Jeep Wranglers like this? Seriously? What in the hell has the world come to. Never in my life did I think I would see so many of these turds roaming the streets. Now it seems like I see an angry turd grille every 15 minutes around these parts.

Reactions: 49mercpapo
I strongly considered opening a shop just for this kind of stuff before the JL rolled out. All the old retirees here love to pimp out their mall crawlers and with more and more JLs showing up around town my buddies and I could be making a fortune in the next few years simply doing bolt on parts.

• Haha