The unfortunate TJ of the day thread

@Zorba thought you would enjoy this ad from one of your favorite social media platforms. Bring your own sway bar as he has links and even kind enough to jump if you must know that runs before you give him $12k. Some levels of stupid just can’t be made up.

“Winters coming! And I’ve got the deal for you! 2003 Jeep Wrangler (Tj) with only 93k, can get you anywhere in the snow, has chains for all 4 tires, matching 5th + 5 new Jl Jeep rims. Has a 3 inch pro Comp short arm lift, Skid Row Offroad skid belly plate protects from pan to trans skid. 33’ tires with plenty of meat left. Also have a single bar rear bumper that’s no on it. A/C blows cold, Heater works well! Recently did water pump thermostat and radiator. Cons are it has no sway bars but I do have the links for it just needs the bar, battery is dead from sitting the last 2 months but can jump if you’re interested. 12k obo”

91A7F7F5-CA1A-4C2E-95AD-1F7B0F5C4141.png

I’m besieged by this nonsense daily. My local Jeep club is infested. No one is allowed to criticize members Jeep’s but someone needs to be honest with these people.

View attachment 280165
I’m besieged by this nonsense daily. My local Jeep club is infested. No one is allowed to criticize members Jeep’s but someone needs to be honest with these people.

Adults are hypocrites. They tell children when they're wrong and teach children to admit when they're wrong and apologize.
Adults will stand on a hill made of wet cardboard boxes and die on it, can't take being told they're wrong....
and can't take criticism about their TERRIBLE sense of style

Reactions: Tob and NOLAJeep
There is almost nothing Jeep about the Jeepney. See them going be condo several times a day as is one of primary means of mass transit as a ‘ride’ costs P8 ($0.16). Most trips require more than one ‘ride’ but still cheap, uncomfortable way to travel.

680945BB-D477-4359-A7FF-750150E3D32F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper
There is almost nothing Jeep about the Jeepney. See them going be condo several times a day as is one of primary means of mass transit as a ‘ride’ costs P8 ($0.16). Most trips require more than one ‘ride’ but still cheap, uncomfortable way to travel.

View attachment 280390
burn it. burn it with fire.