Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

The unfortunate TJ of the day thread

reddvltj

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Answer from owner.
It’s been regeared to 4.88. That was verified by ORI in Winchester, VA if you want to ask. Dana axles front and rear. It’s a 2.4L built for crawling out in AZ so, beefier axles weren’t really needed beyond some welded reinforced bracing, which you can see in the pics. It’s a great build that would benefit from a small block engine swap given it’s no longer used for crawling here in this area.

p.s. Who knew, beefier axles weren't really needed for AZ crawling? :unsure:

View attachment 349994

That 2.4 doesn't put out much torque, but Dana 30 stock shafts don't need big torque to make them go bang, but I guess as long as all you're doing is letting the gears do the work over obstacles.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

4.88s and 35s means it isn't crawling that slow either... I had 4.56 and 33s and wished I had gone lower with my '97 2.5 4 popper...

Apparition

TJFest June Edition 2023
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Im tempted to get one because in Spring it can be sunny in the morning then get a 20 min downpour and back to sunny again.

Well worth it. I’ll leave mine in the driveway with it on or cover it at work and I’ve never had an issue with getting wet.

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Well worth it. I’ll leave mine in the driveway with it on or cover it at work and I’ve never had an issue with getting wet.

Thank you to you and @John Cooper helping me spend my money.... I'll add this raincoat to the list haha

TheBoogieman

Disturbed American
Supporting Member
Get it quick!

Seller's Description​

2001 Jeep Wrangler for sale, Driven 300,000 miles. Comes with 2 frames, 2 6cly engines, new fenders, new frame rails, new rear frame rails, new rear bumper mount, new gas tank guard. looking for $4,000.00 or best offer
1660629956847.png

Last edited:

rasband

Shit's about to go down in AZ
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Get it quick!

Seller's Description​

2001 Jeep Wrangler for sale, Driven 300,000 miles. Comes with 2 frames, 2 6cly engines, new fenders, new frame rails, new rear frame rails, new rear bumper mount, new gas tank guard. looking for $4,000.00 or best offer
View attachment 351584

Well, at least it's the right color 🤣🤣

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Get it quick!

Seller's Description​

View attachment 351584

Probably drives better than mine even in that state haha