Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

The unfortunate TJ of the day thread

Mumblewood

TJ Enthusiast
Here’s a gem

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...h&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post

C3F159B2-89A8-4D9F-AFAF-72B8BBAAE34D.png

77C0420E-FB2B-4DC6-A826-8E4057FB4BC2.png

NWPA Jeepy T

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Saw this gem at my local Home Depot. Granted, I worked out of my 97 2.5 for 5 years, but when I outgrew it, I realized it was time for a little trailer. It's a rot box on top of its...styling? I'm surprised it passed PA inspection

20220919_105520.jpg

20220919_105511.jpg

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
Saw this gem at my local Home Depot. Granted, I worked out of my 97 2.5 for 5 years, but when I outgrew it, I realized it was time for a little trailer. It's a rot box on top of its...styling? I'm surprised it passed PA inspection

View attachment 362014

View attachment 362015
Its easy enough to take that thing off for "the man". I don't like the idea of all that weight up high though.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ

srimes

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Its easy enough to take that thing off for "the man". I don't like the idea of all that weight up high though.

I don't like the idea of climbing up there to get tools. What a PITA. Mounted in the bed would be alright. Like the box was intended to be.

Reactions: Zorba

bucky

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
With that front bar he can haul a 24’ extension ladder ir floor joists. I guess you work with what you have. That bungie keeps everything secure.