The unfortunate TJ of the day thread

1695946761403.png

Doin work

Other than the power steps that don't seem to be working and hanging down to low, I kinda like it. But I like Gladiator's

They may have the power steps on a toggle switch instead of wired into the door switch. I think I remember reading that as one of the optional ways to install them. We contemplated puting some on the JKU we use on the mail route so it was easier for my mom to get in and out and with the winter snow/mud, that's the only way I would mount them, otherwise you end up burning up the motor when they get froze in up position.

They may have the power steps on a toggle switch instead of wired into the door switch. I think I remember reading that as one of the optional ways to install them. We contemplated puting some on the JKU we use on the mail route so it was easier for my mom to get in and out and with the winter snow/mud, that's the only way I would mount them, otherwise you end up burning up the motor when they get froze in up position.

My grandpa’s ram has them and I absolutely love them. I’m not sure how much I would like them on he jeep but they’re great on the truck.

My grandpa’s ram has them and I absolutely love them. I’m not sure how much I would like them on he jeep but they’re great on the truck.

There's another JKU here in Challis, and they pull the fuse once it starts freezing in the winter. The wife is the one that drives it and she said she loves the steps until winter comes and she can't us them... She's vertically challenged or "fun sized" as she put it... :ROFLMAO: