The view from my TJ

hvacker

Sunday afternoon I went fishing at a spot near my house. As you pull in, you can see the Smokies in the distance. I have to say that its never looked better than seeng for the first time through the windshield of my TJ.
20181021_172637.jpg
Sorry the pic isnt that great, only had my phone with me.

Yes, Smoky Mountains. And yes, nothing like it. I waited a long time to get my Jeep, and now I just cant wait til the next time I get to drive her. I even volunteer to run errands for the wife!
I visited the Smokies one time. Very beautiful

My wife can’t understand why I won’t take her JK for a 2,000 mile trip I have planned for next month. I’m going up through the northern California coast and the Redwoods, into Oregon and a bit of Washington. Of course I want my TJ for such an adventure. Sure I can’t pack beyond a pack of gum, but, I’m taking my TJ. I just added a tool box in the back to give me some lockable storage. A few nutserts in the tub and it’s easily removable when I want the seat again. I can still fit a carry on in the space between it and the front seats as well.
385aefecb6fa94094e5273d39a40363d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunday afternoon I went fishing at a spot near my house. As you pull in, you can see the Smokies in the distance. I have to say that its never looked better than seeng for the first time through the windshield of my TJ.
View attachment 59879

Looks awesome, I spend a lot of time on the same general Blue Ridge/Appalachian mountain range I believe the Smokies are part of, I'm further north in the Reading Prong in Pennsylvania:

smokies.png

the usual view from my TJ up top:

Appalachia 1.JPG
Appalachia 2.JPG
Appalachia 3.JPG
Appalachia 4.JPG

Appalachia 2.JPG

View attachment 59879

Oops, sorry. Forgot my post would take over the picture as you scroll posts. Perhaps this will put yours back to the forefront.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hvacker, you TJ looks like an extremely clean one that recently sold in Huntsville.

Tennessee has some really really pretty country.

You ‘ll enjoy every mile in that Jeep.

Reactions: hvacker
O man I have yet to see a bear. Ok, I saw one at the little zoo in Ober! And the was on the other side in Cherokee.
Picture is from avtrip to Cades cove. The bear was 10 feet off the road. Every time one of us tried to take the picture, it would duck down so its hard to see. We had to move on as we were holding up alot of others behind us. Thats before i had the TJ.

20180616_161004.jpg

Reactions: Artemis