The worst Jeep related thing ever

chad

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
At first I thought it was a joke song. But then I realized these douche bags where serious. and apparently people like it according to most of the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: EJD
That sound lasted about 20 seconds before I muted it. I didn't stop the video because I wanted to check out the green Jeep with round headlights.

Here is what I saw green Jeep related:
CJ grille with sad puppy aftermarket fenders
CJ steering wheel
CJ dashboard (no great view)
YJ windshield frame
YJ family roll bar

I guess it's a CJ7 that was updated so they felt safer while making that video.

I feel very sorry for that young lady in the video, hanging out with three unmanly things like that. What's up with the finger waving? It looks like stephan sherer wants to be a Karen.

And here's the "family" in their roll bar:

FWIW, I have nothing against gays but I've never done anything like those moves @ 2:03.

So all the negativing here about this is misplaced if you think of the larger picture.....

These younger people spend a ton of money they don't have on fads. These less than good musical interludes, and the comments on them, indicate that there is a new generation of Jeep fans who will probably buy our burned out Jeeps for eye watering prices.

Speaking of being like "something bad" tasting:

Those gag gift ear wax, cat urine or dog poo flavored jelly-belly beans passed out on april fools day at the office come to mind with stuff like this...

Being older, I like this video about Jeeps:

Speaking of being like "something bad" tasting:

Those gag gift ear wax, cat urine or dog poo flavored jelly-belly beans passed out on april fools day at the office come to mind with stuff like this...

Being older, I like this video about Jeeps:

That was disturbing

Reactions: Squatch