TheOriginalTP's 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Alright so before anyone starts making fun of me yes, this is a sport with rubicon stickers on it. Why, i really don't know. The previous owner put them on, lll probably take them off this weekend. Second I am completly against buying someone else's build. But with that being said i totally ate my words with this jeep. It was too nice, ran way too good and was way too cheap to pass up. I had an 04 that i built from the bottom up and i totalted it and found this. 2001 4.0 5 speed and it is built. dana 44 rear end, gears, 6 inch suspention, all heavy duty parts. you name it, it's got it.

image1 (4).jpeg

image1 (3).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
T
Mar 15, 2018
Charleston, SC, USA
Not my Jeep, but I'd lose the Rubicon decals. Those negate all the other useful mods on a nice TJ IMO.
I just peeled’em all off. I wasn’t a fan of the stickers. They were pretty damn stubborn to get off, I had to put the heat gun on them.

Rubicon or no Rubicon, it looks nice! What kind of sliders are those?
Thanks man I appreciate it and to be honest I couldn’t tell you, they came on it. I don’t recognize the logo on them and I can’t find any manufacturer name anywhere.

16747834-647C-4848-A48E-5E34A71DAB83.jpeg

glwood

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
I just peeled’em all off. I wasn’t a fan of the stickers. They were pretty damn stubborn to get off, I had to put the heat gun on them.

Thanks man I appreciate it and to be honest I couldn’t tell you, they came on it. I don’t recognize the logo on them and I can’t find any manufacturer name anywhere.

View attachment 35504
Look like a home brew to me.

Don Ashcraft

TJ Enthusiast
Nov 13, 2018
Kalamazoo, MI
Looks great! Good call on the stickers. I was just in and off-road/performance shop and they were talking about a guy who had a magnetic faux wench bumper decal. Nobody should think tho style of things are fooling anyone lol.

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to ElectricWizard for winning the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

December 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astral_0