TheOriginalTP's 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

TheOriginalTP

Alright so before anyone starts making fun of me yes, this is a sport with rubicon stickers on it. Why, i really don't know. The previous owner put them on, lll probably take them off this weekend. Second I am completly against buying someone else's build. But with that being said i totally ate my words with this jeep. It was too nice, ran way too good and was way too cheap to pass up. I had an 04 that i built from the bottom up and i totalted it and found this. 2001 4.0 5 speed and it is built. dana 44 rear end, gears, 6 inch suspention, all heavy duty parts. you name it, it's got it.

image1 (4).jpeg

image1 (3).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Rubicon or no Rubicon, it looks nice! What kind of sliders are those?

Not my Jeep, but I'd lose the Rubicon decals. Those negate all the other useful mods on a nice TJ IMO.
I just peeled’em all off. I wasn’t a fan of the stickers. They were pretty damn stubborn to get off, I had to put the heat gun on them.

Rubicon or no Rubicon, it looks nice! What kind of sliders are those?
Thanks man I appreciate it and to be honest I couldn’t tell you, they came on it. I don’t recognize the logo on them and I can’t find any manufacturer name anywhere.

16747834-647C-4848-A48E-5E34A71DAB83.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
I just peeled’em all off. I wasn’t a fan of the stickers. They were pretty damn stubborn to get off, I had to put the heat gun on them.

Thanks man I appreciate it and to be honest I couldn’t tell you, they came on it. I don’t recognize the logo on them and I can’t find any manufacturer name anywhere.

View attachment 35504
Look like a home brew to me.

Looks great! Good call on the stickers. I was just in and off-road/performance shop and they were talking about a guy who had a magnetic faux wench bumper decal. Nobody should think tho style of things are fooling anyone lol.