There are v-notches and then there are V-notches

From the angle of the bystanders standing at the bottom, I'm thinking that crack is much steeper than it looks in the video.

Sliding sideways down into the notch would sure make for a sketchy recovery. 😱

I don't even know how someone looks at that line and says , hmmm, that looks doable. Same with motorcycle trials riders...what they see is amazing.

When I saw it, I thought...if that goes bad....it's going to be real bad.

If I come across something like that, my reaction is "that's weird, the trail keeps going on the map but it just ends here." because that doesn't even process in my brain as passable.

If he was to unfortunately wedge it, the original title would have been different.
And I would have still clicked on it.

Pfft easy I could run that with my 33s 3.73s and 5spd eyes closed:cool:
Just kidding, id shit my pants just looking at it in person.. talk about good spotters

Ok, I dug in - the link from this site points to facebook, so its blocked here. If there's a YooToob link, I'd 'preciate knowing about it! {BOW HERE}
I sent a message to Earl Chapman who actually was the guy doing the crawl up the notch asking for a link to it on Youtube. I can't find it on Youtube but no doubt that's where it lives. If he sends it to me I'll post it up here for you.

Reactions: Zorba