These asshats and their JKUs!

I drive by a Chrysler dealer almost every day and they have a black version prominently displayed. It gives me a good laugh every time i pass by.

Reactions: Chris
I drive by a Chrysler dealer almost every day and they have a black version prominently displayed. It gives me a good laugh every time i pass by.

I'll say so! That's just ridiculous.

I think that even 44k for a brand new JKU Rubicon from the dealer is a bit absurd as well. Soon they're going to be 50k for a brand new one, which is stupid, because that's 1/4 of a house purchase in most cases.
I paid 37k for this rubi brand new.
1fe0ba15d7ccc894e4732f38b6ef11e7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeM and Chris
I paid 37k for this rubi brand new.View attachment 6106

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

For 70k you could have got the one in the original post :D

We are looking at a JKU for a second vehicle (family car). Funny because when I look at Craigslist, I see guys asking literally $1000 less for one that is 2 years old than it would cost to buy one brand new. I say to myself, "Why in the hell would I not just pay $1000 more and get one brand new from the dealer, with with the color / options I want?".

A lot of these sellers are just smoking something.

Reactions: MikeM
I went looking at a really nice brand new JK Rubicon Hard Rock edition. It's gorgeous... but it's like $45k.

lol

My LJ Rubicon is not as fancy inside and has a couple minor dings now that I've parked it in a parking lot a few times.

I think I'll be keeping the LJ.

Reactions: JP13