Things that annoy you?

Oh yeah, we eat there often and I noticed the same thing. First off it’s already stupid expensive, but secondly, why does someone deserve a tip for taking my order???
Love the food and I'll gladly pay 9 bucks for a sandwhich and 5 bucks for some soup but that's enough rape for one day lol. The tip part just makes me laugh.

Here's a simple solution to the whole "Tip Jar" issue. Just walk in there with your own tip jar (clearly marked, of course), and set it down right on the counter in front of them as you place your order. If they look at you in bewilderment, or better yet, ask you what that's for...just tell them you'd like to be tipped for your patronage to their establishment. Makes about as much sense, if you ask me...

Love the food and I'll gladly pay 9 bucks for a sandwhich and 5 bucks for some soup but that's enough rape for one day lol. The tip part just makes me laugh.

Yes, it's great food, but for those prices, the tip should be included.

I can go to Jersey Mike's (which is just as good) and pay $7 for a bigger sandwich, haha.

Here's a simple solution to the whole "Tip Jar" issue. Just walk in there with your own tip jar (clearly marked, of course), and set it down right on the counter in front of them as you place your order. If they look at you in bewilderment, or better yet, ask you what that's for...just tell them you'd like to be tipped for your patronage to their establishment. Makes about as much sense, if you ask me...
I like the way you think ...lol love it

Reactions: Squatch
Great idea!! How do you think of these things??

How bout people that come up to you and tell you that they ran out of gas and they’re trying to get to a different state? That’s just bad planning if you ask me and also I saw you at Target last week with the same line. Why do they think they are fooling us with that line? It’s like there was a convention on how to get us to give you cash and the out of gas bit was the conclusion. I don’t mind helping out but I don’t know who’s really in need and who’s not anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How bout people that come up to you and tell you that they ran out of gas and they’re trying to get to a different state? That’s just bad planning if you ask me and also I saw you at Target last week with the same line. Why do they think they are fooling us with that line? It’s like there was a convention on how to get us to give you cash and the out of gas bit was the conclusion. I don’t mind helping out but I don’t know who’s really in need and who’s not anymore.

This happens over here too....its a worldwide epidemic hehe

How about the person writing a check? They still make those? They know the store, the date and who they are. Why don’t they fill that out while the cashier runs the items? Is it because their thinking of the 15 expired coupons in their wallet they haven’t fished for yet? But, plan to argue about? I’m going to go out and sit in my Jeep and sulk. Sigh.

Reactions: Chris
How about the person writing a check? They still make those? They know the store, the date and who they are. Why don’t they fill that out while the cashier runs the items? Is it because their thinking of the 15 expired coupons in their wallet they haven’t fished for yet? But, plan to argue about? I’m going to go out and sit in my Jeep and sulk. Sigh.

haha I agree...... I think if you still pay by check you probably still use cassettes and a VCR

Reactions: Chris
I miss VCR's. I still write checks to piss off the millennials. I can still write a check faster than they can figure out if they need to swipe or use the chip card feature. Ha!
Ain't that the damn truth? There are times I could take in a drafting set, manually draw a check and then fill it out and get it done faster than some of the folks dicking around with their cards in the reader can check out. Of course then I get a notice from my card companies telling me they are going to send me a chip card because security. Great, now I get to be the slow guy in line.

Reactions: bobthetj03