Things to do / not do at the Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion next weekend

Here's one that I have to do...

Go to the Rough Country booth....get them to tell me all about their lift kits....

Then get real serious and look at them and say - "Don't sell me poison" like Al Pacino.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: K0LCB and reddvltj
One thing I can tell you not to do in Gatlinburg. Don wear a T-shirt that says
Nice Trailer Pussy. In 09 almost went to jail for wearing that shirt. Barney Fife was not happy an told me to got to my room. I was 46 years old at the time. He ended up giving me a ticket for lude dress. A group of us had been riding motorcycles on a week long trip an stopped there for the night. As Ron white says I didn’t know how many it was going to take but in knew how many they were going to use if they were going to take me to jail. Went to police station next morning with my T-shirt in hand an talked to the assistant chief of police an after a couple of weeks got the ticket removed. I won’t go back to gatlinburg. That all I got to say about that.

Nice Trailer Pussy. In 09 almost went to jail for wearing that shirt. Barney Fife was not happy an told me to got to my room. I was 46 years old at the time. He ended up giving me a ticket for lude dress. A group of us had been riding motorcycles on a week long trip an stopped there for the night. As Ron white says I didn’t know how many it was going to take but in knew how many they were going to use if they were going to take me to jail. Went to police station next morning with my T-shirt in hand an talked to the assistant chief of police an after a couple of weeks got the ticket removed. I won’t go back to gatlinburg. That all I got to say about that.
Oh lord man.

😂

• Haha
Reactions: Hog
Well, I went up there with a solid plan but it just didn't seem to be appreciated.

I did manage to try to sell one of the vehicles on display at the show. It's a shame folks don't carry much cash these days .