Think I screwed up.......

CMTJ

TJ Enthusiast
My kids wanted to get me new wheels for Fathers day and asked what size I needed. I told them 15x8. So my kids ordered them. The tires I'm running now are 31x10.50x15 BF Goodrich Rugged Terrains and I will be using these sames tires.
Well now I am second guessing the size. How can I check to see the width of the rims I have now?? Or will these tires fit with no problems on the new rims?

My kids wanted to get me new wheels for Fathers day and asked what size I needed. I told them 15x8. So my kids ordered them. The tires I'm running now are 31x10.50x15 BF Goodrich Rugged Terrains and I will be using these sames tires.
Well now I am second guessing the size. How can I check to see the width of the rims I have now?? Or will these tires fit with no problems on the new rims?
Good kids!

You're good, the BFG's will fit just fine. What back spacing did you get on those wheels?

Reactions: UpperMI
31's on a 15x8 rim is perfect. I would have no concern what so ever. The stock rubicon, canyon, gambler, and ravine rims are all 8" in width.

Reactions: StG58
When you get the wheels, set a wheel on the ground with the back side of the wheel facing you. Put a straight edge on the back face of the wheel, take a tape measure and measure from the straight edge to the wheel mounting face. That will be your back spacing. Report back to us.

Reactions: StG58