This Forum Rocks!

silvercreek

I surely do like the way this forum is set up and works. I hope it doesn't have to get clogged up with ads but I understand that websites need the financial support to keep operating.

Reactions: Chris
I surely do like the way this forum is set up and works. I hope it doesn't have to get clogged up with ads but I understand that websites need the financial support to keep operating.

No ads! That was one of my motivations for making this forum was getting rid of all the pesky ads you see that begin to overrun other forums. My other reason for making this forum was to create a better user interface. You see how easy it is to upload photos and everything? That's how it should be!

Maybe at some point years from now I'll have banner ads on the forum (just on the top), but I'll only have a very small area, nothing huge or 'in-your-face'. I didn't make this forum to make money off of, so the only thing I ever have to pay for really is the cost of running it (i.e. web hosting fees for the server, etc.).

Downloading pics is the easiest I have ever seen for a forum board. Kudo's

Reactions: Chris
I love this forum aswell! I like how its got updated software and the others are a little outdated. But why don't you guys just get ad block? It blocks the ads on every single webpage. I haven't seen a single ad in like 5 years now. Its a simple browser add-on!

Reactions: Zorba and Chris
I use Adblock, don't get me wrong. However, most of the sites that are running all those ads are bloated as hell which make for slow loading times.

In addition to that we've all see how complicated it can be on some forums to upload pictures. Not to mention most of them are running software that is really out of date. This forum makes it easy to do just about anything, including linking to your social media accounts.

I only launched the forum just a month ago so right now I am just trying to get the word out. It's happening slowly but surely, so if you know anyone with a Jeep be sure to spread the word!

Reactions: MikeM
I went to start a thread with this same title. The forum showed me this thread.

I do want to say this is an incredible forum. Tip of the hat to those responsible. But the real meat and potatoes of this forum are those that post here. You guys are something. You do stuff I only dream of doing. It is very helpful to read your trial and tribulations, challenges and celebrations.

I had no idea what the Jeep community was, much less the "TJ" community. Glad I bought in.

Rock On!
Pun intended

Without a doubt the best Jeep forum and knowledge base for TJs. Keeping the old threads alive, I like it.

Thread might be alive, but I'm guessing by the age of the OP back in 2015 most likely he isn't.

cold-blooded.gif