This is just cool

Oh, HELL yeah!!! At last...a truly affordable Jeep! I have my first grandchild due in early April. I can see the looks on the faces of my daughter and son in law. now.........heh, heh, heh. That kid's gonna need their own garage by the time this Grampa is done with 'em! :car:

Reactions: derekmac and StG58
Oh, HELL yeah!!! At last...a truly affordable Jeep! I have my first grandchild due in early April. I can see the looks on the faces of my daughter and son in law. now.........heh, heh, heh. That kid's gonna need their own garage by the time this Grampa is done with 'em! :car:
Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Youngest grandson would absolutely rock the thing in the woods...

Reactions: Squatch
That thing is neat...wonder if it's built from scratch, or based on a golf car?

I had the same question. But after looking at the ad again, the wheel base looks too short and narrow for a golf cart base. I think it’s gotta be custom. Especially since he said that he only has 2 to sell.

Here is the other one in Sacramento.
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/snw/d/jeep-4-kids-125cc-2017-army/6391253089.html
OD Kids Jeep.jpg

Reactions: Chris and StG58
TJ owners kids will be wondering if you can get 35's under there with OME lift of course haha
JK owners kids will be wanting more lights ,Sat nav and heated seats hehe

Reactions: Squatch
TJ owners kids will be wondering if you can get 35's under there with OME lift of course haha
JK owners kids will be wanting more lights ,Sat nav and heated seats hehe

Hey don't knock the heated seats...that has been the best $50 I spent so far on my TJ.....especially in winter with half doors and soft top!