This is the card you should be getting for Christmas

That's cool. I should get one for the neighbor.

I may try making one of these if the kids decide to do gingerbread houses for Christmas.

cdaa0ad78d2cb8e7f8f58092201e482b.jpg

On one hand I like that Jeep card, on the other hand the lack of a hood is bothering me. I'm not really sure which way I'm leaning so someone should sent one to me so I can find out for sure.

I am sure that I like the gingerbread Jeep. Due to me needing to lose some weight I don't think I need one of those sent to me. Well, maybe I am responsible enough to just look at it instead of eat it. Since we need to find out how responsible I really am I guess I do need one on them sent to me too.

Thanks to whoever is wants to help me out with this.

That AIN'T no Jeep according to what I have read here in the past. Where's the iconic 7 slot grille from what I understand the Jeep is based off of and isn't a Jeep without it ?? Not really any body panels per say except maybe they might be doors and the well grille, and that is wrong. :unsure:

And Chris your the #1 let's say non-lover of the angry grille right, so how do you approve of this monstrosity ? It's not even Dec yet, you already hitting the Vodkanog? :ROFLMAO:
71Acn8tWUaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: DrDmoney and Chris
That AIN'T no Jeep according to what I have read here in the past. Where's the iconic 7 slot grille from what I understand the Jeep is based off of and isn't a Jeep without it ?? Not really any body panels per say except maybe they might be doors and the well grille, and that is wrong. :unsure:

And Chris your the #1 let's say non-lover of the angry grille right, so how do you approve of this monstrosity ? It's not even Dec yet, you already hitting the Vodkanog? :ROFLMAO:View attachment 126205

Yeah, yeah, yeah... it's not technically a Jeep, but I suppose it's as close as you can get.

They couldn't do the 7-slot grille, likely due to trademark issues I suspect.

Reactions: DrDmoney