This is what happens when a you want a JKU, but can only afford a TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strange feeling I'm going to like the wrangler on 40s blaine is building a whole hell of a lot more than that one. The lights and 24s really kill the look. I bet It would look pretty mean with 17 inch wheels and 37s tho. Prehaps lowered a few inches.

I have a strange feeling I'm going to like the wrangler on 40s blaine is building a whole hell of a lot more than that one. The lights and 24s really kill the look. I bet It would look pretty mean with 17 inch wheels and 37s tho. Prehaps lowered a few inches.

The huge wheel / tire combo with the super short wheelbase looks disproportionate. Also, I'll always hate the stretched rubber look on any Jeep!

Reactions: Jack72
I really need to be careful and keep the mentality to each his own. When I drank the kool-aid, I drank the one that had a purist flavor... i.e. built for offroading and 90% of the mods are for that purpose. But not everyone thinks the way I do and I need to keep resisting the urge to walk over and urinate on those rigs.
Good grief, I swear my wife is worse than me btw.

That side-profile shot reminds me of the toy 'Micro machines'
I'll give the owner 2 points as its red and its clean. lol

I really do believe in the whole "to each their own" thing. But, that doesn't mean I'm not going to poke fun at it.

Those wheels just do not look right on that thing, plain and simple. Wheels like that don't look right on any Jeep in my opinion.

Reactions: mgroeger
I really do believe in the whole "to each their own" thing. But, that doesn't mean I'm not going to poke fun at it.

Those wheels just do not look right on that thing, plain and simple. Wheels like that don't look right on any Jeep in my opinion.
40s or 24s lol. On a short wheelbase both look ridiculous. Maybe if it was 4 inches lower and looked more like a buggy.

40s or 24s lol. On a short wheelbase both look ridiculous. Maybe if it was 4 inches lower and looked more like a buggy.

The stretched tire look is always stupid. 40s don't look bad, but like you said, it needs a stretched wheelbase or a buggy look.

Now you guys know why I stick to building scale RC crawlers. Because I can have a crawler that looks just like that for $2000 as oppose to $100,000 :ROFLMAO:

Now you guys know why I stick to building scale RC crawlers. Because I can have a crawler that looks just like that for $2000 as oppose to $100,000 :ROFLMAO:

Ha, those RC rock Crawlers are cool.

Reactions: Alex01
Where is the RC build thread. Am I unaware of your other website. WranglerRCforum?

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Status
Not open for further replies.