This Jeep has always been out in the open

thats my life...... and I'd love an old CJ...... this is what is missing today.

Me too. This is exactly why I bought my Jeep. I would absolutely love to get an old CJ and fully restore it in the future.

heres my weekender

That's very cool! If it wasn't for the insanely short wheelbase (dangerously short) on the CJs and the way too tiny doors, I would love one myself (oh, and the lack of coil springs). Still, that's very awesome to say the least.

It had " Share with Squatch" written all over it :) I love that camper as much as the Jeep. Had everything you need and nothing more. Is there anything out there like that today?
There absolutely are trailers like that still being manufactured. I've owned three of them, myself. In fact, my 1968 Scad-A-Bout was affectionately named "The Conception Wagon", as my son was the result of a long-weekend camping trip. Seriously.
I've always enjoyed the teardrop trailers, and hope to have another, eventually. We'll see...

Nothing better than leafs. The TJ is my first 4x4 with coils. Might... ride better but not noticeably. Zero advantage to coils. I even liked the Corvettes rear leaf.

If there is zero advantage to coils, why are they no longer using leaf springs?

Did some googling, the trailer, 1947.... Kenskill, Model 10.
I love this concept. Zero setup. In the morning, close the doors and drive.
Altho in this display, they added a ridiculous canopy.

This was the inspiration for mine. Hopefully this summer, solar roof and 12v fridge.

Heres a vintage photo...