This Jeep means š˜Æš˜°š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø to me?

Used to watch streetspeed717 all the time when he started. His first Vette and the hellcat hooked me.

Stopped after the second Mcclaren. No real reason but it seemed to get more commercial. And thatā€™s not a bad thing for the type of channel.

Iā€™ll have to watch this one and catch up. Heā€™s a good YouTube personality. Fun to watch.

Reactions: Apparition
Used to watch streetspeed717 all the time when he started. His first Vette and the hellcat hooked me.

Stopped after the second Mcclaren. No real reason but it seemed to get more commercial. And thatā€™s not a bad thing for the type of channel.

Iā€™ll have to watch this one and catch up. Heā€™s a good YouTube personality. Fun to watch.
I saw the link on a truck forum. Usually donā€™t watch him unless he pops up in the feed.

Reactions: Rick Flair
A dumb neighbor of mine was shooting a hunting round (likely 30-06). Into an old outhouse with no back stop. The bullets ricochet off and were flying into my property. I could hear them hitting trees. Thankfully everything went over my house and garage (and thus me). That was a month after a negligent discharge killed someone in town and 2 weeks after kids shot a propane tank that could be heard 20 miles away. The next day my neighbor shot himself in the hand clearing a jam - thankfully I heard the shot and ran over to check on him.

If we don't want guns taken away, we need to have better gun education imho.

A dumb neighbor of mine was shooting a hunting round (likely 30-06). Into an old outhouse with no back stop. The bullets ricochet off and were flying into my property. I could hear them hitting trees. Thankfully everything went over my house and garage (and thus me). That was a month after a negligent discharge killed someone in town and 2 weeks after kids shot a propane tank that could be heard 20 miles away. The next day my neighbor shot himself in the hand clearing a jam.

If we don't want guns taken away, we need to have better gun education imho.
It should be taught in school

It should be taught in school

I spent many years working at a summer camp (I led multi week wilderness trips mainly) and the kids loved the riflery activity. So many had come from the city and it was there first experience shooting a real gun. We had a lot of fun.

Reactions: B00mb00m
Heā€™s a moron. Like watching Jackass back in the day. Iā€™ll catch a few of his videos. Maybe would have been me back when I was 16. šŸ˜‚

But heā€™s an idiot. And will burn out or die.

There's no doubt that he's purposely damaging his "props" for shock value in order to get views. This is no different from Bam Margera back in the day. If destroying a truck wasn't going to provide some sort of return he wouldn't do it. Look at how many folks from here have seen his videos whether they liked them or not.

As far as my TJ is concerned, my philosophy is probably quite different from most. MY Jeep is a toy that's street legal. I don't purposely try to damage it but it's a tool for me to have fun. I will never worry about small dents and scratches. Wax will never touch it. The most it will get is a wash and rattle can touch-up.

This doesn't mean I don't like it. On the contrary, building it for a purpose gives me a lot of personal joy as well as the thrill of using it especially off road. It needs to stay in good working order and needs to be safe. As far as mods, I wouldn't think twice taking a grinding wheel or sawzall to it in order to make it function better. I think that's an advantage of this platform. This isn't the normal family car but something that gives freedom that most others don't understand. For me, a TJ is not a DD vehicle. There are much better cars out there for that purpose. For me it's a smile generator whether I'm wrenching or hitting the trails. Sometime those smiles come along when those dings, scratches, and dents happen.

Had someone paid him a visit and talked with him heā€™d likely not do that again and the world would be no worse off.
I have absolutely zero tolerance for destruction of natural resources by anyone in, or who the uninformed think might be part of, the ORV community. Especially when their bad behavior can influence large numbers of other motorized users and he definitely can. I'm glad they are throwing the book at him.