This Jeep means 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 to me?

He triggers people more than posting random tweets in an election thread. The more I watch him I see his genius.

18 months ago no one knew who he was at all. Now he driving his $250k build that used to be his daily into the ocean in Florida... I hope he can keep it up, good content. I don't exactly know what tops that though. If only he could stop destroying those nice fire truck dodges :(

Reactions: Apparition
18 months ago no one knew who he was at all. Now he driving his $250k build that used to be his daily into the ocean in Florida... I hope he can keep it up, good content. I don't exactly know what tops that though. If only he could stop destroying those nice fire truck dodges :(
He still has to destroy the general lee

• USA Proud
Reactions: AMS417
He still has to destroy the general lee
Really isn't that what a General Lee is for? Slow motion car destroying stunt jumps?

200.gif

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
To me, there’s a big difference between using and abusing stuff. And I don’t mind spending my money but I sure as hell don’t like throwing it away. I take care of my stuff.

Ultimately, it’s to each his own.

As for YouTube, it’s no different than TV to me. I don’t think a lot of what’s done would get filmed if they weren’t making money from it.
But I suppose some of those folks could be crazy rich and like spending big bucks.

I'm having a hard time understanding this. Is this just a bunch of rich kids with mental health problems or is this 100% satire? Looks like some guys trying to (and succeeding at) acting like grown, annoying ass children.
Destroy stuff on YouTube, people watch, YouTube pays, buy more stuff and repeat cycle.

People with much more money than good sense.

Can’t help saying that I don’t find it entertaining.

I’d rather watch the modified 4x4’s doing the unclimbable hill climbs. Or tractor pulls, or drag racing, street racing. Or any of the Motor Trend channel stuff.
Much more entertaining.