This JK is the epitome of JK’s

Fouledplugs

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Whatcha think? Pretty nice mods huh? This sucker is off road ready! Lifted, aggressive tires, off road lights, and of course some Poison Spyder Parts.
57998271-0BD5-4DAE-8836-0ED564FA2286.jpeg
373C58AB-6CB6-4F25-9547-53E05649F02D.jpeg

You absolutely have to be pulling my leg... Someone built a two-wheel drive JKU.

There is no shortage of idiots.

I'm not even sure it's pavement rated . The stupidity of that leaves me dumbfounded.

This would give a headache to an aspirin .

This Jeep has never had 4wd linkage issues , transfer case is so quiet you would swear it isn't there , front u joints never need changed ....

Some poor newbie soul is going to buy this blindly and be so confused and disappointed his/her first time wheeling
I wonder if the person even knew it was 2wd when they bought it? probably thought they got a screaming deal from the dealer!

It’s happened before.

I remember a Reddit thread a few years back where snow was coming and a guy was asking how to engage 4wd.

Lots of guys were just saying variations of “just pull the stick, noob.”

Guy kept asking what stick.

Finally someone asked him to link a photo of the shifter... no 4wd selector.

Poor guy didn’t even know JK’s were available in 2wd models. Had just spent a ton of money.

Ever had that sympathy pain when you see someone else get hurt? Yeah. That’s what most of the guys were feeling.

Pro-tip: if you’re shopping for early JK’s, the 2wd models don’t have the trail rated badge.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Chris
When JKs first came out, my old boss bought a 2wd JKU. I asked why, and he was really confused when he realized I wanted a legit answer. Finally, he said he was cheap.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I really don’t see what the big deal is, don’t most in these parts assume most JKUs built to look cool never leave the pavement anyway??? At the end of the day he gets all the same results his equally non-wheeling buddy gets appearance-wise & prolly saved a good chunk o’ change and, bonus, less maintenance as said above. Isn’t it possible he’s not an idiot but rather a genius?