• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

This JK / XJ crossover is pretty cool

Jamison C

TJ Padawan
Supporting Member
So one of the reasons I dislike the JK is the wide curvy front while the rest of the Jeep is relatively “squared,” and the awful extra wide fender flares.

But what if you did away with those curves, squared off the front, and had a narrow fender flare like older jeeps?

I must admit, I am a fan.
BECC9985-87FF-410F-96F0-D73FA7ECD6A4.jpeg

Chapman4266

TJ Enthusiast
So one of the reasons I dislike the JK is the wide curvy front while the rest of the Jeep is relatively “squared,” and the awful extra wide fender flares.

But what if you did away with those curves, squared off the front, and had a narrow fender flare like older jeeps?

I must admit, I am a fan.
View attachment 111703
I actually like that, but it has too many doors

Reactions: K0LCB

AndyG

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Well if we had stood there in the garage and you told me you were going to put that front clip on that vehicle, and it was going to look better aesthetically then what Jeep produced... I would have said you're out of your mind.

But looking at the picture man I can't argue... I would think you could refine the grill a little bit and have the next body style perfected.

Last edited:

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
That thing has been for sale on eBay for over a year. Probably a damn hard sell.

Not my cup of tea at least.

Here's the eBay listing:

Wesrj86

Well if we had stood there in the garage and you told me you were going to put that front clip on that vehicle, and it was going to look better aesthetically then what Jeep produced... I would have said you're out of your mind.

But looking at the picture man I can't argue... I would think you could refine the grill a little bit and have the next body style perfected.
X2