This might be approaching the number where I would sell my LJR ($39,988)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listings like this made the wife and I have a real conversation about if we should sell our LJR as well, but came to the conclusion that I wanted one when jeep announced it back in 03 ( when I was still in highschool), and I finally got the one I wanted back in 14. just because everybody else wants one now, doesn't mean I want it any less and I know that if I let money drive that decision I'll regret it, even if I can sell it for enough to cash out a new gladiator.

My real question is are these actually selling for that?

Listings like this made the wife and I have a real conversation about if we should sell our LJR as well, but came to the conclusion that I wanted one when jeep announced it back in 03 ( when I was still in highschool), and I finally got the one I wanted back in 14. just because everybody else wants one now, doesn't mean I want it any less and I know that if I let money drive that decision I'll regret it, even if I can sell it for enough to cash out a new gladiator.

My real question is are these actually selling for that?
I thought about selling my 2003 TJR to buy the 392. I was hungry and delirious when that thought crossed my mind. All good now. 2003 TJR stays, sell my kidney to buy 392 instead.

Reactions: never monday
Imagine paying all that money for a bunch of shitty parts

A fool and his money are soon parted.

She's a salty girl. Frame looks like its been painted to me. I see pitting and overspray... Look where the VIN should be stamped...half of it is gone. That is material that has flaked off. Hard Pass

1618515471630.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Chris and Jamison C
So if they get that price it was worth selling their rust problems for a profit. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
I am always surprised to see these threads. I’ve listed my Jeep for sale several times at $32k with little activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.