This snowflake got burned

I smile a lot on the MUPs and slow down and stop for people. Because, I like riding and it makes me happier. I wait for cars, people, dogs, and little kids wandering around. Its not a race.

That said, if I'm the slow one I always move right and pull over occasionally. I did that pulling my trailer behind my Jeep last week moving my daughter's stuff. I watch the mirrors and move off the road if cars build up. Walking, bike, car, whatever.

Who knows if this guy was using the bike lane or just in it temporarily. I'd have just gone around or stopped and petted the dog.

This behavior also helps keep multi use trails open! There’s nothing worse than a few rogue mountain bikers to piss off old hikers with enough time on their hands to campaign to close it down... (this also applies to jeeps littering trails!)

Up until the 1980's or thereabouts, here in the U.K., police women were not allowed to drive in the time running up to, and including, menstruation. Excellent piece of rule making.
In these times of sexual equality pre-menstrual tension has been banished.
This particular incident proves that PMT still exists :LOL:
You know why they call it PMS, because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

The cyclists here in Chicago are hilarious. I watched one blow through a red light while simultaneously yelling at a cab driver about his illegal left turn.

fd78c87f1ceca4970f1eeccb6cc7ae26.jpg