This snowflake got burned

What happened here (aside from Karen being a Karen)?

Why do people stop and talk, honestly? I'd walk right by her even if it meant walking the other way.

Was there supposed to be sound? From some of the comments, it appears that there was - not sure what's going on other than a couple or three Bible thumpers were proselytizing (comments).

Just walk away. Nothing pisses off someone more than being ignored.

Exactly. If I was ever confronted by someone like this, I wouldn't say a single word. I'd walk away, even if it meant going a way I didn't want to go.

People like this don't deserve a response, and when you do respond, it generally escalates and ends up on social media.

I don’t know if I’m more annoyed that people like that lady exist or that every abnormal interaction with other people will be recorded and put online.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Exactly. If I was ever confronted by someone like this, I wouldn't say a single word. I'd walk away, even if it meant going a way I didn't want to go.

People like this don't deserve a response, and when you do respond, it generally escalates and ends up on social media.
The dude did not responded but ended up in social media anyways :)

Must be an ex girlfriend he tries to avoid.

Last edited:
I don’t know if I’m more annoyed that people like that lady exist or that every abnormal interaction with other people will be recorded and put online.

Yep, that's a tough choice. Both are equally annoying.

I saw some guy the other day recording the police pulling him over in the Safeway parking lot. The passenger was out of the vehicle recording the cops for from what I could tell was a routine traffic ticket. Both people were white and looked to be in their early twenties.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Rick Flair