This snowflake got burned

He was in the bike lane with his dog. I don't know how long. But if I stopped riding to chew out everyone that did something wrong when I'm out riding, I'd never get where I was going.

Then they could get on me for taking shortcuts and not stopping at red lights and stop signs.

Wha
He was in the bike lane with his dog. I don't know how long. But if I stopped riding to chew out everyone that did something wrong when I'm out riding, I'd never get where I was going.

Then they could get on me for taking shortcuts and not stopping at red lights and stop signs.

What is the saying? "Share the road"

I was brought up never to hit a woman, and I never have. That being said, if this person is going to take it upon themselves to deny me the freedom to peacefully walk my dog, all bets are off. It's not my job to determine whether or not this individual is have a mental health issue. Call a Social worker, I hear that's very popular now.

I won't say any more. There are probably bikers on this forum, and I don't need any more enemies.

I ride bicycles a lot. She'd probably chew me out too for passing her on the edge of the bike lane or some other busy body garbage she thinks is important.

I had a lady jogging with headphones on yell at me because she didn't hear me announce I was passing her. She sped up to a sprint, but I was on a bicycle. Dipshit thought she could catch me or something. Then what?

Reactions: Tomcat
She didn't seem to think blocking the cab driving in the car lane was a big deal to do her thing. Typical hypocrite.
With the caveat that I commuted to work by bike for about 10 years, still have a bike, and consider myself a "bicyclist" - nothing annoys me more than bicyclists who complain about pedestrians in their way, and how they don't like MUPs (Multi Use Path) because of the peds, yet see zero problem with getting in the way of cars. Self-entitled hypocrisy in its finest.

(I still haven't heard the audio, going by other comments in this thread...)

I ride bicycles a lot. She'd probably chew me out too for passing her on the edge of the bike lane or some other busy body garbage she thinks is important.

I had a lady jogging with headphones on yell at me because she didn't hear me announce I was passing her. She sped up to a sprint, but I was on a bicycle. Dipshit thought she could catch me or something. Then what?

Just be courteous and considerate of others whether you are on a bike, in a car or walking. Too many entitled people out in public these days. If your (royal "you" not you in particular InOmaha) riding down the center of the road like you own it because "share the road" I will pass when it is safe, and I will have open exhaust.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Just be courteous and considerate of others whether you are on a bike, in a car or walking. Too many entitles people out in public these days. If your riding down the center of the road like you own it because "share the road" I will pass when it is safe, and I will have open exhaust.

I miss my tuned Cummins. I may have turned it to my race tune for those who think they own the road. Bad form for diesel owners but I stopped caring.

Reactions: Zorba
I smile a lot on the MUPs and slow down and stop for people. Because, I like riding and it makes me happier. I wait for cars, people, dogs, and little kids wandering around. Its not a race.

That said, if I'm the slow one I always move right and pull over occasionally. I did that pulling my trailer behind my Jeep last week moving my daughter's stuff. I watch the mirrors and move off the road if cars build up. Walking, bike, car, whatever.

Who knows if this guy was using the bike lane or just in it temporarily. I'd have just gone around or stopped and petted the dog.

I smile a lot on the MUPs and slow down and stop for people. Because, I like riding and it makes me happier. I wait for cars, people, dogs, and little kids wandering around. Its not a race.

That said, if I'm the slow one I always move right and pull over occasionally. I did that pulling my trailer behind my Jeep last week moving my daughter's stuff. I watch the mirrors and move off the road if cars build up. Walking, bike, car, whatever.

Who knows if this guy was using the bike lane or just in it temporarily. I'd have just gone around or stopped and petted the dog.

World would be a better place with more people like you in it. Respect man.

With the f-king stupid masks, smile doesn't mean shit anymore!

Reactions: Rick Flair