Thoughts on exhaust noise

PenelopeTJ

So as a young guy who likes to be loud and party I decided it’s a good idea to get an exhaust system. I’ve decided to get me headers, cut the cats off, and then I still have no clue if I want to cherry bomb it and have the tip end off to the side or if I want to get either a muffler/ resonator and have the system flow all the way to the back using the OEM hangers. Penny for your thoughts. And personally the more noise the better.

So as a young guy who likes to be loud and party I decided it’s a good idea to get an exhaust system. I’ve decided to get me headers, cut the cats off, and then I still have no clue if I want to cherry bomb it and have the tip end off to the side or if I want to get either a muffler/ resonator and have the system flow all the way to the back using the OEM hangers. Penny for your thoughts. And personally the more noise the better.
There won't be any real performance gain with what you want to do. Ditch the Cherry bomb and go with a regular muffler.
Maybe a shorter one if you want noise. And for sure run it to the back.

Zoomies !

200.gif

Reactions: TJ Starting
My 4cyl jeep is as quite as can be.
My truck will trigger most Japanese cars alarm if started next to them, but it's not loud at all, just very deep and rumbly. lol
That's always fun to do. hehe

IMG_1549.JPG