Thoughts on these wheels and tires?

Yeah I definitely don't need anything that aggressive, but I could probably swap them out for something more road friendly later.

I like the wheels, but I wouldn’t want to run those tires on the street.

I don't see any issue with those tires on the street. I have Cooper STT Pro's on mine, which actually look a little more aggressive that those and other than a slight hum they're pretty quite and ride smooth. The price is pretty good too if everything is how it looks in the pics.

Reactions: JMT
Are you set on 31’s I’ll have a set of black 15’ (5) and 5 33x12.50-15’a in a week or so for the same price

That's not what I said, so it isn't echoing everyone, and the tires don't look anywhere near worn out, not in those pics.
Guess I didn't pay much attention to your comments. If this is your idea of good mud terrain tread then I guess it is what it is.

tire.jpg

Are you set on 31’s I’ll have a set of black 15’ (5) and 5 33x12.50-15’a in a week or so for the same price
For now. I don't have any kind of lift...yet :)

I might reach out to the guy to see if he still has them, and if he's flexible. I think I just like the wheels most, but no rush on this.