Three Fort Campbell soldiers charged after guns in pipeline traced to Chicago mass shooting

91 firearms purchased in Tennessee over five month period and sold across state lines to Chicago thugs and many end up at crime scenes.
These use to be Fort Campbell soldiers are in deep shit!

There's dumb, but this deserves an award in stupidity thinking you could send the guns you purchased to Chicago killers and not come back to you.

Military courts may be a bit less lenient when it comes to sentencing and from what I have heard their accommodations may be a bit more spartan than their civilian counterparts.
I doubt it. Time may be more lengthy but They are coddled like civilians these days. My son is a MP at Leavenworth.

Before I read the article I thought they sold military issued weapons and yea give 'em the firing squad, but no.

Yep I thought that same when I read the headline. But isn't that how the NEWS works now?
Still what they did was illegal. I'm not sure that being in the military make what they did any worse but a straw purchase is a straw purchase.

Reactions: jeepins
Well that’s unfortunate. Does a dishonorable carry any weight these days?
I think if prevents you from receiving certain benefits like va loans. Also bans you from government jobs like the postal service. Every job I applied for has asked if my discharge was honorable.

With today’s anti military climate, I’m not so sure it matters anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Rick Flair
I think if prevents you from receiving certain benefits like va loans. Also bans you from government jobs like the postal service. Every job I applied for has asked if my discharge was honorable.

With today’s anti military climate, I’m not so sure it matters anymore.

It used to be worse than a felony. But these days….

• Sad
Reactions: Wildman