Tire Carrier Bumper Dirtworx, Hardcore Offroad PA

Halsey

I'm in the market for a rear tire carrier bumper. I really like the Dirtworx, but for some reason I have it stuck in my head that I'd like it to wrap/curve under the tub on the ends.

Has anyone purchased from Hardcore Offroad PA? It seems like very few manufacturers make there bumpers with that design. Attached is a picture of the hardcore off-road PA bumper. It's about $1,100 shipped bare steel. The price of the Dirtworx is much more appealing.

SmartSelect_20211130-202901_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20211130-203005_Chrome.jpg

What size tire do you plan on running? 35 or under You could go with a Moryde tire hinge reinforcement kit and a stand-alone bumper. Poison spyder and others make some that wrap under the tub like your looking for

What size tire do you plan on running? 35 or under You could go with a Moryde tire hinge reinforcement kit and a stand-alone bumper. Poison spyder and others make some that wrap under the tub like your looking for
I hear the hinge reinforcement recommended a lot. For some reason I prefer a swing away bumper carrier. I have 33s now, may run 35s in the future.

LoD makes a really nice swing out tire carrier that wraps under the tub corners. I got rid of mine since it was so heavy, but if you have to get one, that's the one I'd recommend.

Well, after trying to fetch a link for you, it looks like LoD doesn't sell the Signature Series that I was referring to anymore, and has replaced it with the "Destroyer". Good bit more expensive than the signature series I had.