Tire Decision In Absence of 35x12.50x15 MT/R

That's like a useless Amazon review of tires when they're first installed. "These tires look so cool and are way less noisy than my old MT tires with only 75,000 miles on them. They are great! 5 stars!!!!" 6 months later, "These tires are loud and wear bad. They suck!" :rolleyes:
You added quite a bit to that review he didn't say at all. He said first impressions. Sometimes new tires are out of round, balance badly or ride like shit. He even said they are not as loud as his old worn tires and that he still needs to test them on the trail.

I hope your day gets better...

Curious what you didn’t like about the Razr's? Mine seem to be working well but they are softer than the cooper's and bfg have run in the past.
The Razr’s hook up very well. They look killer. Only drawback so far is how loud they are. They’re on my twin sons rig now, so I see them and hear them daily!

• Haha
Reactions: Longwhitejeep
The Razr’s hook up very well. They look killer. Only drawback so far is how loud they are. They’re on my twin sons rig now, so I see them and hear them daily!
Thanks! My Razr's have maybe 8k to 10k on them but I thought the cooper pros I had were louder that i had on a previouswheeling rig. More of a higher pitch howl than razrs.

Loudest tire I ever ran was super swamper lab's. Never again!

Reactions: JMT