Tire options

Check out Milestar Patagonia M/T.
Basically a hybrid due to the continuous center tread design with that burly Jeep-go-anywhere look.
I'd suggest bypassing the patagonia's... lots of reported issues including fast wear, cupping, poor wet traction, poor offroad traction. I have friends with them and every one of them wishes they didn't.

Have you looked at KO2's?

I'd suggest bypassing the patagonia's... lots of reported issues including fast wear, cupping, poor wet traction, poor offroad traction. I have friends with them and every one of them wishes they didn't.

Have you looked at KO2's?
They are backordered and dealers dont have timeline on availability here in tampa

Reactions: DaveF
So strange, I just drove a friend to discount tire here, he walked in and bought 4 of them for his Pickup, they had them on site

i checked around so many stores and they checked with the manufacturer but manf doesn't have an ETA either.

Being candid, I wouldn't put another set of 35" tires on this Jeep. You asked, so what you really need to do is:

- determine how you'll use the Jeep
- pick a tire size, based on your desired use
- build around that

Not doing this is only going to lead to frustration, wasted money, and a vehicle that's unsafe to drive.

Black sidewall out!!
sorry, no clue what that means.

The lettering on the side of your tire. Either white letter or black letter out.

If you read some posts the white lettering side out is thicker so it's better to run that way for more sidewall to rub on the rocks. Since you are in FL that don't really matter.

Look at some of the 4Wheeling mags for their latest tire reviews for some suggested A/T tires.

As others have said you need to get that rear driveline fixed by installing some adjustable control arms.

Look at some other tire reviews since you are mostly street driving and get something that is gunna last 40K+

NO...
Worlds worst tire!

I sell tires and these are the current worst tire on the market.

Designed by someone on the short bus. Has to be!
I’ve read that the tread comes off, like a retread.

I just suggested it for that burly look all the crawlers want and he said he just drives it occasionally to the airport or the mall.
For all I care he could run, wait for it..............BFG’s. Like all the pro’s.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Wildman
I think most will disagree with that. Stock control arms with a 5" lift is not doing it right, and the rear pinion angle needs to be corrected before you end up damaging anything from driveline vibs.
what components i need to replace? any pics or link would you recommend?