Tire rotation

Since I’m retired & don’t really even have a daily driver I don’t imagine that I would wear out the treads before they “age out” (6 years is my limit for risk tolerance)

Six year limit? You would really hate knowing that I just replaced some '07 date coded tires. They got a little too stiff for my liking. Also, I need you to buy a set of KO2 in 35x12.50x15 and remind me in six years that it’s time for new tires. ;)

On a 4-tire fronts cross back to rears and rears straight to fronts.

Reactions: TJ Jim and BlueC
Six year limit? You would really hate knowing that I just replaced some '07 date coded tires. They got a little too stiff for my liking. Also, I need you to buy a set of KO2 in 35x12.50x15 and remind me in six years that it’s time for new tires. ;)
Using out of date tires is OK … until it isn’t

FFC31766-E9CC-45D5-AF24-2B64A5B8951C.jpeg

Reactions: BlueC

My spare was 05’ my tires on the ground were 11’- just spent the wad on a full set of 33’s. I might need more than 6 years to recover from that one 👊

Reactions: BlueC
My spare was 05’ my tires on the ground were 11’- just spent the wad on a full set of 33’s. I might need more than 6 years to recover from that one 👊

My current tires on the TJ were new in Oct 2013... They still don't even have 15k on them...