SOLD Tj 8.8 with 4.56 gears and Detroit locker.Front Dana 30 lunch-box locked gearing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

damuddog

I'm selling my 8.8 Detroit locked 4.56 geared rear and my Dana 30 lunchbox locked front geared the same. These are bolt-in for any TJ that wants to take the next step. Bolt in ready. $1,800

708498b023af76ebf1090abe5fbfb15e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks man. That might be a little too far from Iowa to come and get. Thanks though and good luck

hey how did you like the 8.8 ?, im about to do a 8.8 swap for the Dana 35

It served me well. Never had an issue out of it. The Detroit took some getting used to on the street. I made the switch about 14 years ago and only decided to go to the next level to improve stance and wheelbase. Oh and to hold up to the 43" TSL sx's I just got!

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
AWESOME!

We're going May 29-June 2

If you haven't gone before, estimate miles per day and go ahead and book hotels for overnight stops (unless you're plowing thru and or have an RV)

AWESOME!

We're going May 29-June 2

If you haven't gone before, estimate miles per day and go ahead and book hotels for overnight stops (unless you're plowing thru and or have an RV)

Planning on 2 full days and then a couple hours the 3rd. I believe my wife has already done the hotel booking, but thanks for the pointer!

Reactions: CasterTroy
Status
Not open for further replies.