TJ Android Touchscreen Radio With Bluetooth and GPS That Fits Factory Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacowan

Price
I have a radio a purchased off of Alibaba that is made to fit in the TJ dash. All wiring is included. Maps are loaded on it and has the Bluetooth OBDII plug in that will sync with the radio. I decided to just leave my stock radio in the Jeep. I paid $300 for it. I am looking to get $250.

Here is a youtube link also where someone has installed in their Jeep.

Here is the link to aliexpress from who I bought it from. The OBDII was $10 extra.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...l?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.12.4d9413addmhU4O

2019-01-15_19-50-26.jpg
2019-01-15_19-51-40.jpg

2019-01-15_19-52-24.jpg

Reactions: Mikester86
I assume one would need to also purchase a new dash bezel to fit this double DIN?

How come you decided to stay stock after making the purchase?

I assume one would need to also purchase a new dash bezel to fit this double DIN?

How come you decided to stay stock after making the purchase?

Nope, it uses the stock bezel. Just decided I liked it stock. I figured I would not need the features. We only drive the jeep around town and when weather gets warm.

Reactions: skrelnik
Yeah, that is a great price for what you get. It has a 4g SIM card slot and can play about anything, except a CD.

Someone is going to have fun with this, and I would jump on it but the lack of CD player is my only issue, as I have a lot of CDs that I play.

GLWS

Is there a manual? Curious to know if it has a CD player or not. The description mentioned DVD, so that would imply a CD player. Also want to see what all the connections are for in the back.

I really have no need for this, but due to my Jeep itch, and audio itch, combined with a great price gets the hamster wheel in my head spinning.

Screenshot_20190131-123657_Chrome.jpg

There is not a DVD. There was not a manual. It has a sticker on the top that shows what each plug is.

Can you take a picture of the stickers. For me, my only concern would be the CD player and if it has any low-level outputs. I can get passed the CD player if the bluetooth was above average, like using the Qualcomm aptX chip. The manual may speak to that, but no manual so you just do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.