SOLD TJ Crown Control Arm Set (Brand New in Box!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This is a brand new in the box set of Crown replacement control arms for a 97-06 TJ.

I bought them from Amazon here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MPVWEBY/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I'm only selling them because I went a different route and ordered adjustable control arms, as they will be necessary with my tummy tuck (which wasn't originally planned). Unfortunately, it's past the return period, so I can't return them.

This is a great deal for someone who wants to replace their worn factory control arms. With these you won't have to press in new bushings, as they are already pressed in and ready to go.

This is all the control arms too, uppers and lowers, fronts and rears.

I would take photos, but there's no point as they're still sitting in the unopened box.

Amazon has them for $205, but I'll sell them to someone for $175 including shipping.

This is a brand new in the box set of Crown replacement control arms for a 97-06 TJ.

I bought them from Amazon here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MPVWEBY/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I'm only selling them because I went a different route and ordered adjustable control arms, as they will be necessary with my tummy tuck (which wasn't originally planned). Unfortunately, it's past the return period, so I can't return them.

This is a great deal for someone who wants to replace their worn factory control arms. With these you won't have to press in new bushings, as they are already pressed in and ready to go.

This is all the control arms too, uppers and lowers, fronts and rears.

I would take photos, but there's no point as they're still sitting in the unopened box.

Amazon has them for $205, but I'll sell them to someone for $175 including shipping.

I am also running these on my TJ in the interim till I buy new ones myself. Not having any issues, but need adjustable ones myself is all.
If someone is replacing their stock ones they won't be disappointed I wish I would have seen this 6 months ago.

@Chris Did you decide to go with the Rokmens?

I am also running these on my TJ in the interim till I buy new ones myself. Not having any issues, but need adjustable ones myself is all.
If someone is replacing their stock ones they won't be disappointed I wish I would have seen this 6 months ago.

@Chris Did you decide to go with the Rokmens?

I went with the Savvy arms actually, only for two reasons:

1) They weigh less being aluminum
2) They are in stock and ready to go. The Rokmen arms were about a month or so out, still in production.

I went with the Savvy arms actually, only for two reasons:

1) They weigh less being aluminum
2) They are in stock and ready to go. The Rokmen arms were about a month or so out, still in production.

Sounds like a good plan. They are also truly double adjustable too I believe? Good call on calling Rokmen that could have went pear shaped. I might go for the Cores because I want black. My whole jeep is red and black. I think the savvys will stick out like a sore thumb on my TJ.

Reactions: Chris
Sounds like a good plan. They are also truly double adjustable too I believe? Good call on calling Rokmen that could have went pear shaped. I might go for the Cores because I want black. My whole jeep is red and black. I think the savvys will stick out like a sore thumb on my TJ.

I actually kind of like the raw aluminum look on the Savvy arms. But yes, they are double adjustable, which I wouldn't have ordered them if they weren't. All that really matters with arms is two things:

1) Johnny Joints
2) Double adjustable rear uppers

Other than that, they really aren't that different.

Reactions: ac_
Status
Not open for further replies.