TJ Fest 2021 Hats

I have a small head but a big brain. 🤣

6 3/4" fitted hat size.

If it will work for me, I'll take 1

Reactions: Chris
Okay, I’m going to order 120 of them. I think that should be just about right.

Once I get them I’ll update this thread 👍

Sounds like it should take at least several weeks to make them.

I won’t make it out to Moab but still want a hat. So definitely a good plan.

And I’ll get in the big head competition. 7 5/8” What do I win?

Yes, I figured even if people aren’t going, they’ll still likely want these hats. Should be some cool memorabilia.

Crap I missed this thread completely! Is it too late to get on the list @Chris? Admittedly I just skimmed the last page of posts and saw you were going to place the order!

I'm too antisocial for these kinds of events. On one hand, I look for people I might know and owe a beer to, and on the other I'm also looking for people I'd like to break my fist on. 😆 It's like Jeep Star Wars mythology.

Reactions: John Cooper
I'm too antisocial for these kinds of events. On one hand, I look for people I might know and owe a beer to, and on the other I'm also looking for people I'd like to break my fist on. 😆 It's like Jeep Star Wars mythology.

Ooooh, I've got guesses as to who's on your shit list ;)

Ooooh, I've got guesses as to who's on your shit list ;)
Not anyone here, really. You can't call me anything online that I haven't already been called in person more than once. I mean, it's the internet. If you let some douche online bother you more then a couple of minutes you're just as much an idiot for being such a delicate flower. File your complaint and move on I say. Knucklebusters are the ones that have stolen from me in the past or deserve to be bucked off their high horse. Mostly former club members I've ridden with that just rubbed me the wrong way. Sometimes lowrider Jeeps. Lol

BTW i collect hats too. Never been a trucker style hat guy, though.

Not anyone here, really. You can't call me anything online that I haven't already been called in person more than once. I mean, it's the internet. If you let some douche online bother you more then a couple of minutes you're just as much an idiot for being such a delicate flower. File your complaint and move on I say. Knucklebusters are the ones that have stolen from me in the past or deserve to be bucked off their high horse. Mostly former club members I've ridden with that just rubbed me the wrong way. Sometimes lowrider Jeeps. Lol

Well I guess it's good news that I don't think we're expecting any of these people at the event ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ejay
Just found this thread, and I so want one. Posting so the site will remind me to check back and get one, once they come in.

It's 23.5 hours on the road to Moab from home, and our big trip in 2021 is already planned, so won't make the 1st Annual. But 2022 is on my calendar!

I’ve got 150 of them in production now. The moment they are in my hands I’ll post them up.

Hopefully people don’t mind paying via Venmo or PayPal friends and family. If possible I would love to avoid the stupid fees 👍

Artwork was approved for the hats today. This is what the printed patch will look like on the hat.

Looks like the estimated ship date will be 10/8/2020.

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 7.15.34 AM.jpg

Not to be "that guy" but you can't have a First Annual.

Inaugural – Marks the beginning of an institution, activity, or period of office. It implies a formal beginning.

Annual – Occurring once every year. Nothing is considered annual unless it’s happened twice. Until the second occurrence, it’s merely just a one-time event.

That aside, the hat would be cool!!!

Not to be "that guy" but you can't have a First Annual.

Inaugural – Marks the beginning of an institution, activity, or period of office. It implies a formal beginning.

Annual – Occurring once every year. Nothing is considered annual unless it’s happened twice. Until the second occurrence, it’s merely just a one-time event.

That aside, the hat would be cool!!!

Good thing the hat says neither 😉