TJ Fest 2021 Hats

Thx for your ongoing efforts Chris !
2021 also marks 80 years of JEEP !!!

-TJFEST translates in a 3 day ( one way 2100 km ) trip for us from Dawson Creek

any other canucks out there planning on attending TJ-fest 2021 ?

- Possibly gather somewhere for a CANUCK-CONVOY ! 👋🏿

- we had actually COLORADO’s Blackbearpass and area on our radar for 2021, but ....several variables need to b considered
81417AD4-BF97-49A3-9ED8-C3EAB78AE97C.jpeg
for now our minds are set on Upcoming winter fun
3C24E151-3472-4DCD-B1EF-B138EB67FDE0.jpeg

We’re still jeepin doorless, that’s why the tarp 😊

Reactions: skrelnik and Chris
Thx for your ongoing efforts Chris !
2021 also marks 80 years of JEEP !!!

-TJFEST translates in a 3 day ( one way 2100 km ) trip for us from Dawson Creek

any other canucks out there planning on attending TJ-fest 2021 ?

- Possibly gather somewhere for a CANUCK-CONVOY ! 👋🏿

- we had actually COLORADO’s Blackbearpass and area on our radar for 2021, but ....several variables need to b considered
View attachment 195501for now our minds are set on Upcoming winter funView attachment 195500
We’re still jeepin doorless, that’s why the tarp 😊
Hey! I live at the other end of the road in Fairbanks, Alaska. I drove my Jeep through Dawson Creek on my way to Fairbanks, AK 2 weeks ago. Best time to drive, no RVs and the weather was nice. With COVID quarantine, I only had time to wave on my way through. I drove from Coutts, AB to the Alaska border in under 48 hours, which put the drive from Ft. Nelson, BC to Watson Lake, YT at night. Couldn’t see any of the beauty of the area with a set of floods on the bumper but saw the elk in rut and the bison road block in the fog :)

@DETOUR, Man if your going to drive your TJ 2100km to Moab. I think you should be in the running for The Iron Butt Award..
No iron butt necessary. TJ seats are great! I drove 1200 miles from Montana to L.A. to pick up a new hardtop for my TJ in 22 hours on a Thursday. Then drove 1200 miles back on Saturday. On the next Wednesday, drove 2400 miles to Fairbanks in under 60 hours. Even after 5000 miles in that week, I was ready to jump back in and drive it. My TJ seats are much more comfortable than my wife’s Suburban where a 6 hour drive almost requires a trip to the chiropractor.

However, I don’t plan on making it to Moab this next year. Isn’t kinda hot that time of year?

No iron butt necessary. TJ seats are great! I drove 1200 miles from Montana to L.A. to pick up a new hardtop for my TJ in 22 hours on a Thursday. Then drove 1200 miles back on Saturday. On the next Wednesday, drove 2400 miles to Fairbanks in under 60 hours. Even after 5000 miles in that week, I was ready to jump back in and drive it. My TJ seats are much more comfortable than my wife’s Suburban where a 6 hour drive almost requires a trip to the chiropractor.

However, I don’t plan on making it to Moab this next year. Isn’t kinda hot that time of year?
No, it's not bad. We usually go in April or October, It can hit about 90 during the afternoon, but usually it's a little cooler than that. Waaaaay better that the 115 you get during the summer.

Looks like they are shipping the hats to me in batches of colors.

I just got the tracking number for the navy blue ones last night and it says they'll be delivered this Thursday.

So if you ordered a navy blue one (and only a navy blue one) I'll be shipping it out Friday!

1209733.jpg