TJ Fest 2021 Hats

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
TJ Fest 2021 hats are officially here!

I've ordered the hats in the following colors (next to each color you'll see the number of them I have available left in said color):

Navy (quantity left: 19)

OFA-TBR.jpg

Olive (quantity left: 17)

OFA-TBR 2.jpg

Grey (quantity left: 20)

OFA-TBR 3.jpg

Black (quantity left: 24)

OFA-TBR 4.jpg

Brown (quantity left: 26)

OFA-TBR 5.jpg

I will update this first post with the quantity as hats are sold, so the numbers you see listed will be in real time.

Shipping
The cost of each hat is $25. Shipping will be $8.50 and they will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail in a padded flat rate envelope with tracking to follow. I can fit two hats in each envelope, so if you order more than two, you'll need to add more to cover the cost of shipping. Shipping costs only include the continental U.S. If you are outside the U.S., you need to contact me first so I can get you a shipping quote, as it will obviously be more expensive.

Ordering
If you would like to order a hat, please send me a PM with your email address and I will send you an invoice with my accounting software (Square) which can be paid with any major debit or credit card.

PX002235-01.jpg

1209733.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's a cool idea. It would be awesome if it said first annual... or something along those lines so it's distinct from future years.

I'm with @Apparition though. Trucker hats and my head don't agree. Either way I'd pick one up though as a momento.

Reactions: oldjeepman
I think it's a cool idea. It would be awesome if it said first annual... or something along those lines so it's distinct from future years.

I'm with @Apparition though. Trucker hats and my head don't agree. Either way I'd pick one up though as a momento.

Yeah, it will say first annual 👍

I’m wearing the same hat in my avatar photo.