TJ Fest 2021 Hats

Any idea when these will be ready for purchase?

I sent off the design for the embroidering to my contact at Legacy early this morning. I haven't heard back yet, but hopefully I'll hear back soon. As of now I have no idea, but I'll update this thread as soon as I have an ETA.

Guess the gf picked up a Legacy hat in moab, so I’d likely buy her one. I’d still prefer the flexfit for myself.

View attachment 183827
Oooh, I want me one of those (I collect these things)!

But yes, that is indeed the same hat. Just imagine it with a TJ Fest patch on it instead.

I'll see about the Flex Fit hats as well. I liked those when I was younger, but as I've gotten a bit older I find I prefer these trucker hats.

+2 for flexfit hats if possible

They got back to me.

The hats will have printed patches on the front like this:

485141.jpg
495698.jpg
1149650.jpg

Of course the patch will be this graphic instead:

https://teespring.com/tj-fest-2021-apparel?pid=211&cid=5291

I'm thinking of ordering 100. Does that seem like too many or too few? My thought is that even people who don't go may end up wanting one just because it will be a cool hat.

They got back to me.

The hats will have printed patches on the front like this:

View attachment 190253View attachment 190254View attachment 190255

Of course the patch will be this graphic instead:

https://teespring.com/tj-fest-2021-apparel?pid=211&cid=5291

I'm thinking of ordering 100. Does that seem like too many or too few? My thought is that even people who don't go may end up wanting one just because it will be a cool hat.
100 seems like a good start to me. I’ll still buy 2.

They are adjustable. I have a big head and they fit me great on the middle setting.

For perspective. I have a hat I give away for work. It's Promotional Design. I am on the last setting. This is my norm. I've got a Under Armor fitted hat (#UA920) in size large. It fits really well, almost a little too big.

Reactions: Chris
For perspective. I have a hat I give away for work. It's Promotional Design. I am on the last setting. This is my norm. I've got a Under Armor fitted hat (#UA920) in size large. It fits really well, almost a little too big.

I wear a 7 1/4” fitted hat and these fit perfect.