TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alex01
@CaliSteve
@Daryl
@DrDmoney
@Fast Eddy
@JMT
@Midnight LJR
@Mr. Bills
@ncfitton
@oldjeepman
@PNBLD
@rasband
@RustyAutoholicGuy
@taylormade73
@TJ Hunnicutt
@toximus
@TuffJeeper
@uhgordo
@Wildman
@Yellow_Machine

Fill out the form if you don't mind:

https://tj-fest.com/register/
Once you do, then go to the Register > Attendees link to see if your information shows up in the table.

This will make life easier :)

Don't worry, it's not going to charge anything or ask for card info.

I'm building a mailing list, so with your emails, I am going to add them to the email list, and as new information becomes available, I'll send out email blasts. This will help to keep everyone informed and up-to-date without having to read through this thread.

It'll be almost like a newsletter of sorts.
Submitted with bogus TJ info(renting Jeep out there): like others mentioned , attendees list only shows Chris

@Alex01
@CaliSteve
@Daryl
@DrDmoney
@Fast Eddy
@JMT
@Midnight LJR
@Mr. Bills
@ncfitton
@oldjeepman
@PNBLD
@rasband
@RustyAutoholicGuy
@taylormade73
@TJ Hunnicutt
@toximus
@TuffJeeper
@uhgordo
@Wildman
@Yellow_Machine

Once you do, then go to the Register > Attendees link to see if your information shows up in the table.

I'm building a mailing list, so with your emails, I am going to add them to the email list, and as new information becomes available, I'll send out email blasts. This will help to keep everyone informed and up-to-date without having to read through this thread.

Same as the others, nothing there

@Alex01
@CaliSteve
@Daryl
@DrDmoney
@Fast Eddy
@JMT
@Midnight LJR
@Mr. Bills
@ncfitton
@oldjeepman
@PNBLD
@rasband
@RustyAutoholicGuy
@taylormade73
@TJ Hunnicutt
@toximus
@TuffJeeper
@uhgordo
@Wildman
@Yellow_Machine

Did the same thing, ran into the same problems as well. Also couple of observations! Made we should change the following to have these options?

• Does your front axle have a locker? Instead of Yes/No maybe it should be Open/Limited/Locked/Selectable that would cover 99% of what people could show up with.
  • Does your rear axle have a locker? Same as above
  • What is your transfer case gear ratio? When you select other you should be able to input your gearing
That's all I have for the moment, I need more coffee before I can function fully.

The only thing I have learned from the attendee's list is that my user name is too long apparently :cry:

Just a styling issue. Welcome to the world of web design. I'll get all the styling issues sorted out. I was more or less wanting to make sure the form worked, which it does.

The more I can automate, the easier it makes things.

Nice job with the website. Looks like I would be coming from the farthest. Rough plan is to trailer it to Denver. I'll pick up my wife and kids there and visit her sister. We would then drive the rest of the way in. Should be fun to hear my F150 struggle to pull a trailer through the Rockies. I cannot commit until we see what the economy does over the next few months. I also would still love to move this to the later part of June to avoid kids missing school.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Joining the Midwest caravan?
I just may have to. If I do, I'll probably have at least one other rig with me. I'm not sure that my simple little TJ is worthy though. May have to do some upgrades before then. My tow rig should be good to go though.
20200428_163700.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.