TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With mine driver is both and you can set it up either way for the codriver. Passenger 3&4 are in car only.
I should also mention you need push to talk buttons to transmit over the radio. It’s voice activated as an intercom and will automatically turn down the Bluetooth music playing too.

Well.. I completely rebuilt my jeep. All new suspension.

Other then that, I'll probably grab lunch halfway to moab. You know, it's a long 3 hour drive from my house. Gotta stay fed and hydrated.
View attachment 233822
I feel you man, the haul from SLC is a killer for me.

I still have my front control arms & trackbar left, gotta weld up the JJ axle mount. I also have a new heater core that may or may not be installed in time.

Already scheduled in my team America schedule

Post in thread 'TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)'
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/tj-fest-2021-moab-april-24-–-may-1-2021.34132/post-799652
I'll be looking to tag along, though I admit I still don't know if I'm up to Pritchet.... thread seems to believe it's either doable on 33's, or you need 37's! lol.

Most likely thing is... the day before I'll ask someone in the group and they'll say some version of "go for it!" and I will :D

Reactions: never monday
I'll be looking to tag along, though I admit I still don't know if I'm up to Pritchet.... thread seems to believe it's either doable on 33's, or you need 37's! lol.

Most likely thing is... the day before I'll ask someone in the group and they'll say some version of "go for it!" and I will :D
I'm on 35's and I'm gonna do it.

I'm on 35's and I'm gonna do it.
56713614.jpg

I've watched a number of videos of Pritchett Canyon. It's a tough trail. I doubt I'll tag along on 33's and 4.75" of lift, Savvy TT

• Sad
Reactions: D M and Apparition
Where there's a will there's a way. Scraping every damn thing under the Jeep. 🤣 Stacking rocks at 11:03. Pretty impressive though.

I'll be on 35's next year. There will be an opportunity to do it right.

• Angry
Reactions: Apparition
Where there's a will there's a way. Scraping every damn thing under the Jeep. 🤣 Stacking rocks at 11:03. Pretty impressive though.

I'll be on 35's next year. There will be an opportunity to do it right.

It is an impressive accomplishment, not sure I would recommend it though! I'm pretty opposed to stacking rocks, but I am sure eventually when I have to I will change my tune :D.

I was on 33s back in September in Moab, I am excited to run it again on 35s!

It is an impressive accomplishment, not sure I would recommend it though! I'm pretty opposed to stacking rocks, but I am sure eventually when I have to I will change my tune :D.

I was on 33s back in September in Moab, I am excited to run it again on 35s!
I watched some more and I might do Pritchett.

Status
Not open for further replies.