TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing my wife mentioned to me today - I'm a hardcore 'no notifications' guy, I have everything turned off on my phone as far as email, apps, whatever. The only things my phone makes a noise for are texts & phone calls. Might be a good idea for all of us to go into the settings on this site & turn on notifications for the week to make sure we're all keeping up.
Now you’re gonna get all of these dick pics from @Chris

I will be staying at the KOA. I think @Chris has a list of who is staying where on the TJ fest website.
Also, how do we find out who’s running what trails and on what days?
He does but I’m not sure how many are still going to TJFest and I think my choice changed after I signed up. We should create a thread and when people arrive they can check in with their spot.

Its all foreign to me 🤷‍♂️

It seems like a nifty little radio though. If my interest grows in the world of HAM and/or GMRS I think I'd opt for a dual band mobile unit in the future. This one works well sitting at the kitchen table, but going down the road I cant hear a thing on it.
Hoping routing the GMRS through my intercom headsets fixes this issue.

Why not create a temporary sub forum where groups that have a plan are posted? Not just the state sections, but one where random groups just happen to be in Moab at the same time...

Why not create a temporary sub forum where groups that have a plan are posted? Not just the state sections, but one where random groups just happen to be in Moab at the same time...
Great idea, a rides area and a lodging area.

You should really be asking yourself why it is that you’ve twice now mentioned my dick.

I am okay with your homosexuality, but I would politely ask you don’t bring me into it.
Well, the second time was because you said it’s his job.

@Chris you may want to add to the main page - make sure to download, offline maps, for Google in case you need it.

Reactions: Apparition
My idea (and I think @Alex01) agrees with this is that I am going to setup a new thread for each day of the event. So for instance, one thread will be titled “TJ Fest Day 1 Info” and it will contain the daily meet-up area, meet-up time, etc. As long as everyone meets at the designated meet spot on time every morning, from there we can break down into groups and talk amongst ourselves in regards to which trails we are doing and such.
Sounds like a good plan to set it up this way. I'm assuming the threads will be under this Forum category?
I am signed up to attend, had made plans to be in Moab for 7-10 days before finding out about TJ Fest. Hoping to connect up for a day or two. Arriving 4/27.
Have been to Moab several times riding dirtbikes, looking forward to wheeling my TJ there!

Status
Not open for further replies.