TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Added to Calendar: 8 dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I was actualy looking at that page earlier. That is why I had to ask the question. I saw I was on page 1 of 116 with about 25 people per page. I was in shock. I was calculating 2900 people for an unorganized event?! I was thinking. "Wow this thing is going to be huge!" But now, on second look, I see that I was reading the page way wrong. I see its 116 attendees. Or I assume attendees and their family. So probably a couple hundred people. That seems much more realistic. And frankly a more enjoyable size of crowd.

I think that looks like a very nice sized turn out for a simply meeting of a group of guys from a TJ forum. I hope to see an official thread of pictures posted from the event.

We need to keep the story straight, in case anyone asks! Just a bunch of guys who showed up to the same place at the same time...
loki.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Farmergreg and jjvw
LOL. I was actually looking at that page earlier. That is why I had to ask the question.
I'm in there twice since I figured after waiting a week, my original registration would have populated. Nope! So I registered again and now I'm in there twice. A couple of other people are too. Many have not said anything in a long while so I expect about a 50% drop out, but we'll see.

Reactions: rasband
I'm in there twice since I figured after waiting a week, my original registration would have populated. Nope! So I registered again and now I'm in there twice. A couple of other people are too. Many have not said anything in a long while so I expect about a 50% drop out, but we'll see.
Looking at the activity in the chatter, I think you're likely right.

Reactions: Dino - KX6D
That may be, but I still think its awesome. When this whole idea started I thought it would be like 10-20 Jeeps. If you can get 50-100 jeeps out there, I think that would be incredible. It may be an unorganized group of guys, but it will still be a very fun annual event. I'm already hoping to make next year since I can't make this year.

Reactions: rasband
I’m in the attendee list but unfortunately won’t be able to make it. I just can’t leave the wife at home with a 2 year old and 1 month old for a week. I’ll be working on getting the Jeep improved by next year though!

I’m in the attendee list but unfortunately won’t be able to make it. I just can’t leave the wife at home with a 2 year old and 1 month old for a week. I’ll be working on getting the Jeep improved by next year though!
why did you have sex 10 months before TJ Fest?!?!? sounds like shitty planning to me! :)

Congrats on new baby :)

Depends which group you are wheeling with. We are not all meeting at the same place at the same time.
also, many are arriving at some point during the day on Saturday... I won't be there till some time in the afternoon/evening for example. I suspect Sunday is the first day the Majority of people will be there and wheeling.

Reactions: Apparition
Status
Not open for further replies.