TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought my LJ last year, and I am new to the scene ... So, Im guessing I will be with the LJ group. Is there a separate thread for the LJ group?
Team LJ isn't actually exclusive to LJs only (nor are the other teams in either direction). I'll be riding with team LJ some days without an LJ

• USA Proud
Reactions: Dino - KX6D
I don't think there's anything exclusive or even really planned about any of this which is great. Find a group saying they're going out on a certain trail at a certain time & join up!

Reactions: Dino - KX6D
I don't think there's anything exclusive or even really planned about any of this which is great. Find a group saying they're going out on a certain trail at a certain time & join up!
My first trip to Moab met a father son JK on day one and wheeled with them for the week. Still talk with them 3 years later.

How high is the risk of body damage on 5-6 rated trails with no sliders? I ordered jcr sliders back in the first week of February and I still haven’t gotten them so I’m potentially going out there without sliders.

Best case scenario is i get them before I leave and install them here at home or out in Utah. But I’m mentally preparing for the Worst case being I don’t have them.

How high is the risk of body damage on 5-6 rated trails with no sliders? I ordered jcr sliders back in the first week of February and I still haven’t gotten them so I’m potentially going out there without sliders.

Best case scenario is i get them before I leave and install them here at home or out in Utah. But I’m mentally preparing for the Worst case being I don’t have them.
I'd say you'd be fine, but be careful. I've barely used sliders in Moab and I've gone up to 8.

Man, hotels are expensive for the entire week (and most sold out)... If anyone has a room in a house rental or something ..I might be interested.

I just bought my LJ last year, and I am new to the scene ... So, Im guessing I will be with the LJ group. Is there a separate thread for the LJ group?
You'll want to wheel with other jeeps (TJ or LJ) that are similarly equipped; or pick any trail you're comfortable with.

Reactions: rasband
Wife & I will be rolling into town sun evening the 25th. Wheeling mon-fri.

Like Chris said waiting to see who is actually there.

We will be in a twisted jeeps rental 4-door, believe most of theirs are on 37's

Still want to do fins/hells, top of the world, and the senic must see stuff.
Early risers , flexible

Wife & I will be rolling into town sun evening the 25th. Wheeling mon-fri.

Like Chris said waiting to see who is actually there.

We will be in a twisted jeeps rental 4-door, believe most of theirs are on 37's

Still want to do fins/hells, top of the world, and the senic must see stuff.
Early risers , flexible
Wait a minute here. Your going to TJ fest and then renting a 4 door JL to join the guys in TJs? Thats just wrong. Its kind of like going on vacation and leaving your wife at home then getting a prostitute.

Wait a minute here. Your going to TJ fest and then renting a 4 door JL to join the guys in TJs? Thats just wrong. Its kind of like going on vacation and leaving your wife at home then getting a prostitute.
That's funny 😀

(Don't tell anyone but I don't own a jeep)

Status
Not open for further replies.