TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I had a slight fever. Today I have completely lost my sense of smell. I went in for a Covid test this morning and they say I should know by tomorrow.

I better not have friggin’ Covid right before this trip 🤦🏻🤬

Yesterday I had a slight fever. Today I have completely lost my sense of smell. I went in for a Covid test this morning and they say I should know by tomorrow.

Thought you already had it?

Reactions: DrDmoney

My kid is on quarantine because one of his classmates got it. I was thinking the same thing, not right before TJFest.

Reactions: lowranger
My kid is on quarantine because one of his classmates got it. I was thinking the same thing, not right before TJFest.
My kid was two weeks ago because someone in his class caught it - he's in pre-K. Fortunately we passed the quarantine window for him and I got the nanorobots installed!

I hope it's a fluke @Chris - I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Thought you already had it?
I did too.

Maybe I have the “South African” variant 😆

I’m going to be pissed off if that’s what it is. We already had it last year to my knowledge.

My kid was two weeks ago because someone in his class caught it - he's in pre-K. Fortunately we passed the quarantine window for him and I got the nanorobots installed!

I hope it's a fluke @Chris - I'm looking forward to meeting you!

You and me both. I’m going to be really upset if I got this crap right at the worst possible time 🤦🏻

I did too.

Maybe I have the “South African” variant 😆

I’m going to be pissed off if that’s what it is. We already had it last year to my knowledge.

You and me both. I’m going to be really upset if I got this crap right at the worst possible time 🤦🏻
Did you get tested the first time? I've known quite a few people that thought they had it already but turned out to just be flu etc... symptoms are so similar it's hard to tell without the test.

Thankfully I just finished the vaccination process...

Sucks if you can't make it, was looking forward to meeting you.

Did you get tested the first time? I've known quite a few people that thought they had it already but turned out to just be flu etc... symptoms are so similar it's hard to tell without the test.

Thankfully I just finished the vaccination process...

Sucks if you can't make it, was looking forward to meeting you.
I didn’t get tested the first time (last March) but we had the antibody test and it showed antibodies. Of course we know now those may be very inaccurate.

We never had the vaccine.

Yesterday there was a slight fever. Today there is no smell and I feel incredibly lethargic.

I didn’t get tested the first time (last March) but we had the antibody test and it showed antibodies. Of course we know now those may be very inaccurate.

We never had the vaccine.

Yesterday there was a slight fever. Today there is no smell and I feel incredibly lethargic.
That just plain sucks.... :(

We’ll keep our fingers crossed, and hope all is well!

Not trying to be negative, but we know (2) people who have now had it twice. Neither had gotten the vaccine prior to the second time of contracting the virus.

Lay low, hope for the best, and know that “SHIT” is out of your control!

Reactions: Chris
Chris can sit in the parking lot at Zax's on Sunday.
We need the cool cry emoji:
1619049554313.png

Reactions: jjvw
Status
Not open for further replies.