TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m ok with the 6 foot rule no hugging and kissing. Outside is the best thing for you if you can handle it. Not trying to stir anything up but you gotta live🎉😎🤢🤣

Reactions: HardSell
Definitely hope you can make it Chris!! Not sure you'd feel comfortable coming anyway but I'd wheel with you all day anyways if you had it LOL (if you wanted to run easy trails...)

The morbid side of me wonders if we should have a TJ Fest Carnage thread... post any breakage etc in one place for the rubberneckers to gawk at :)
I don't know about a Carnage thread, but I hope to see a new thread full of pictures the week of TJ Fest so I can an least watch the fun as it happens.

Reactions: DaveF
What's the verdict @Chris? Did you get your results back?
We will know Chris has the cooties when he demands we all post pictures of us wearing masks outside by ourselves. Then he will make us show our cootie shots passport before we can vote for ROTM.

kool.jpg

We will know Chris has the cooties when he demands we all post pictures of us wearing masks outside by ourselves. Then he will make us show our cootie shots passport before we can vote for ROTM.

View attachment 245902
Just don't make a mistake and show him your cooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.