TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Added to Calendar: 8 dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tow your invisible TJ for a small fee.... ;)

You'll have to be okay with making a pit stop in la la land first ;)

I still drive mine to the trails I run, just not ones 900 miles away.

Yes, I'd be okay with driving to the trails nearby, but Moab is an 8 hour drive from where we will be, so I'm definitely going to find a way to trailer it, which hopefully doesn't involve me having to buy a diesel truck and a trailer :rolleyes:

I wonder if it's possible to rent a rig to tow my invisible TJ?

Not sure where I would rent something like that, but I'd like to trailer it when the time comes if possible.
I believe cresco rents trucks/trailer you can tow with. It would also be interesting to see how much uship would charge to "deliver " it to you.

Reactions: DrDmoney
I believe cresco rents trucks/trailer you can tow with. It would also be interesting to see how much uship would charge to "deliver " it to you.

I'll check into this in advance. Of course I'll have to tell them that there is a deadline and it has to be there on time. Never know though, I might be able to find someone who is on that route and would deliver it to me for a decent price. Not a bad idea actually!

A 1500 could easily tow a jeep.

That's what I was thinking. U-Haul charges .79 cents a mile I believe, plus other fees, so I suspect I'd end up paying a ton of money if I went that route. I'll have to crunch the numbers.

Be like the other Jeep forum owner, get a gladiator and pull it with that.

1588047902155.jpeg

Yes, I'd be okay with driving to the trails nearby, but Moab is an 8 hour drive from where we will be, so I'm definitely going to find a way to trailer it, which hopefully doesn't involve me having to buy a diesel truck and a trailer :rolleyes:

Is this the starting of a gladiator ecodiesel build? 🤔

You heard it here first folks! 🤣

Is this the starting of a gladiator ecodiesel build? 🤔

You heard it here first folks! 🤣

If I wanted to tow things, it sure as shit wouldn't be with a Jeep haha.

My 03 Tacoma double cab will tow almost as much as the Gladiator :ROFLMAO:

If I was going to dump my money into a rig for towing, it would be a 3500 of some sort ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.