TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else do this? I read this thread and I get absolutely pumped about this trip! I'm thinking to myself "April 2021 can't get here fast enough, lets DO this f&%$ yeah!" and then I go look at my TJ and think to myself "Ah sh!t I'm not ready at all . . ."

Had that thought process catching up on the thread when I woke up and then when I walked by my TJ later this morning as well.

if @Zedd goes I’m in
He’s going but with a new dream car.
93BA8A8A-6488-4F9B-8B9B-0943F0B13483.jpeg

Does anyone else do this? I read this thread and I get absolutely pumped about this trip! I'm thinking to myself "April 2021 can't get here fast enough, lets DO this f&%$ yeah!" and then I go look at my TJ and think to myself "Ah sh!t I'm not ready at all . . ."

Had that thought process catching up on the thread when I woke up and then when I walked by my TJ later this morning as well.
I’m thinking that right now for my July trip.

i was just being funny. but thank you !

Hey, you never know.

We've had people come here who 100% thought they were't welcome here because it's a "TJ forum" and they had a "LJ".

Yes, it sounds stupid, but believe me when I say, one guy got really, really butt hurt about this. That being said, maybe you were trying to be funny and I just couldn't tell.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt

This is me. 100% hahaha
He’s going but with a new dream car. View attachment 165134
yeah, i'd wheel the rims right off of that thing. i bet it'd be a BLAST with the right gears.
and you could still put go topless stickers on it too!

I'll be going with rustyautoholicguy. I'll be in a YJ though. Also, greetings everyone!

I'll give the specs on @4squarelights since his YJ is sitting beside my shop :ROFLMAO: :

4.2l engine
32RH 3-speed automatic
NP231 2.72:1
Dana 30 Front with Axle Disconnect (Factory) 3.55 gearing
Dana 35 Rear Axle 3.55 gearing
Stock suspension
235/75r15 (29") Tires for now

Possibly upgrades is going to 235/85r16 tires on Grand Cherokee wheels so 32" tires and some kind of LSD/lunch box locker in the rear.

Last edited:
I can’t keep up with this thread. Can someone summarize what was said the last 10 pages so I can catch up?

Confusion on where in the US people put the pizza sauce on top of the cheese and no drinking/open containers of alcohol in Utah even off the highways . . . and something about a Miata . . .

Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
Confusion on where in the US people put the pizza sauce on top of the cheese and no drinking/open containers of alcohol in Utah even off the highways . . . and something about a Miata . . .
Also, lots of anticipation. Come on lazy donkey, do the work and catch up! Banter ain't gonna read itself! :LOL:
Yes....alot of Jeeper's going to Moab and don't get shit faced or stoned while out on the trails.
Ok, great, then I missed almost zero. The Miata comment I might be interested in. 🤣 Is Zed coming?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.